Zipper Rescue Zipper Repair Kits – The Original Zipper Repair Kit, Made in America Since 1993 (Clothing)
- Provides replacement parts zipper repair on clothing and accessories such as sweatshirts, jackets, jeans, skirts and slacks, purses, etc.
- Comes with 11 quality replacement sliders commonly used with clothing and accessories. Also comes with 4 end stops and 6 top stops.
- The Clothing Kit repairs worn out or broken zipper sliders on light to medium duty, Metal Tooth, Plastic Tooth (Vislon) and Nylon Coil type sliders. Repairs can be done using most standard pliers.
- As a small family business, our dedication to outstanding customer service and high quality parts is unmatched. This is no average zipper repair kit.
- Includes illustrated instruction manual filled with information on repairs and useful tips, and contact info for helpful customer service and hard-to-find parts. **MADE IN USA** - Our kits are assembled in house in Portland Oregon, using high quality parts made in the USA and Japan.
Important information regarding zipper repair and Zipper Rescue products:
- Missing or visibly damaged teeth on zippers cannot be repaired.
- Does not repair “box and pin” mechanism at the bottom of jacket zippers. Unfortunately this part cannot be repaired if it is missing or damaged. We have tried many times and do not want to waste your time or give false hopes.
- If your size is not included with this kit, please contact Zipper Rescue and we will be happy to assist you.
The Original Zipper Repair
Most zippers fail because the slider wears out, falls off or breaks. The original Zipper Rescue zipper repair kits provide the parts and knowledge so you can fix the items you love.
All Zipper Rescue DIY zipper repair kits include our 8 page instruction manual packed with information on zipper repair.
The Clothing Kit includes quality replacement sliders in the following sizes:
- #3 Coil - Sliver (2x)
- #5 Coil - Black (2x)
- #4.5 Metal Tooth - Brass (2x)
- #5 Metal Tooth - Antique Brass (2x)
- #3 Plastic Tooth - Black (1x)
- #5 Plastic Tooth Sliders - Black (2x)
- Top Stops - Black and Gold (6x)
- Bottom Stops - Gold (4x)
by Zipper Rescue
The Clothing Kit allows for repairs on plastic tooth (Vislon), metal tooth, and nylon coil type zippers. What happens when the zipper on your favorite jacket breaks and is rendered useless? With our Zipper Rescue Kit on hand, you can repair it in minutes and bring your jacket back to life.
MANUFACTURED IN USA - Products assembled in Portland, OR, USA. Parts manufactured in USA & Japan.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Comes with 11 quality replacement sliders commonly used with clothing and accessories. Also comes with 4 bottom stops and 6 top stops.
- ULTIMATE DIY ZIPPER FIXER - The Clothing Kit repairs worn out or broken sliders on plastic tooth (Vislon), metal tooth and nylon coil-type zippers. Repairs can be done using most standard pliers.
- VERSATILE ZIPPER REPAIR KIT - Provides replacement parts zipper repair on clothing and accessories such as jeans, skirts and slacks, purses, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.
- WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT - As a small family business, our dedication to outstanding service and high quality parts is unmatched. This is no average zipper repair kit.
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES - Includes illustrated instruction manual filled with information on repairs and useful tips, and contact info for helpful service and hard-to-find parts. MADE IN USA
The Clothing Kit is designed to repair worn out or broken sliders for molded plastic tooth, metal tooth and nylon coil type zippers commonly found on coats, hoodies, jeans, dresses, slacks, purses, etc.
The Zipper Rescue Story
Imagine a world where broken zippers are not the end of the road but simply bumps along the way. Zipper Rescue was originally founded as ZRK Enterprises in 1993 by Mike McCabe. After owning a canvas repair shop in McCall ID for 13 years, and repairing thousands of zippers, Mike discovered that most zippers can be fixed in minutes with the correct replacement parts and simple repair techniques. He designed and created the original Zipper Rescue Kit and went on to grow a small family business that has helped countless people save time and money, and more importantly, preventing the waste of otherwise perfectly good gear. It is amazing how many zippers people use every day, and how little knowledge is available to help us fix them. And this is precisely the reason we exist.
Zipper Rescue is currently owned an operated by Mike’s son, Clay McCabe. As a company, we pride ourselves with excellent service, along with two generations of expertise and innovation in the field of zipper repair. We are dedicated to helping people keep the items they love. Your feedback is much appreciated and will help us to improve our products, spreading greater awareness of zippers across the world.