WORKLION Small Paper Trimmer, Portable Paper Cutter for Label, Origami, Card, Photo, Coupon, Scrapbook, Cardstock, Laminated Paper, and Craft Project
- [Easy to use]: Align by grid lines on the board, one hand press the handle to fix the paper, the other hand presses the orange square, slide back and forth with a bit of pressure on it and you will have the straight cuts easily
- [Blade design]: The mini blade on the paper cutter is so sharp and durable that the cutting process is smooth. And the blade works only when you press it, the blade hidden design protects the user, especially children
- [Size and capacity]: 14.2'' long, 5.3'' width, and only 0.35 pounds making it easy to carry and store. 12 inches paper cutting board means that you can put a variety of size paper in, like A4, A5, and so on
- [Non-slip]: For a better experience, there are several round sponge mats on the bottom of the paper cutter to ensure that it is not easy to slip when cutting paper.
- [Good choice]: Useful design, stylish appearance, is an essential tool for home, office, school, studio, come buy it!
Portable Paper Cutter
- Material: Plastic + Alloy
- Product Size: 14.2x5.3x0.8 inches (360x133x20 mm)
- Maximum Cutter Width: 31cm/12.20 inch
- Weight: 160g / 0.35 lb
- Max cut 12 sheets paper (80g/m2)
WorkLion Paper Craft Trimmer is lightweight and has the compact size. The hidden blade design assures the safety of users, especially children. The blade head is tough and sharp enough. It is convenient to get a straight and measured cut quickly for vinyl, paper and any other projects you need to slice. The ideal trimmer for home, office, school, and craft use. Can widely be used to cut through A4 A5 papers, cards, photos, coupons and more
WorkLion paper cutter design to cut A4,A5 Paper, Photos, Cards, decal, Cardboard(within 1.2MM), lable,Card stock, Picture, Laminated sheets (within 0.4mm) , Pvc flim (with in 0.3MM), and more. Max cut 12 sheets paper (70g/m2) every time. Cut a little lesser prolongs blades' service life better.
How to change blade?
- Slide the orange blade square to the middle of the transparent ruler rail
- Prop up the ruler rail wider to take out the original blade square
- Keep the rail wider and fill in a new blade square