Vintage Green Washi Tape Set, ZMLSED 8 Rolls Antique Mushroom Japanese Masking Writable Decorative Tapes for Bullet Journal Planners DIY Crafts Arts Scrapbooking Adhesive
- 【RETAIN MEMORY】Using these vintage floral washi tapes to decorate unique bullet journal notebook for commemorating great memories of life and self-goal management system more beautiful
- 【PREMIUM & GORGEOUS DESIGNS】Made from premium Japanese paper washi material, No odor at all. Comprises of variety of floral vintage texture aesthetic pretty geometric.design to give you creativity. Reduce stress and anxiety
- 【WRITABLE & Removable & Reusable】These masking tapes material can be written with pen or marker and torn directly, can be reused since they are removable and re-positional, easy to stick and remove without any residue.
- 【YOU WOULD NEED IT EVERYWHERE】The Decorative Tapes Perfect for Planners, Adding splashes of color to back to school gear, Travel Bullet Journals, Bible Journals, Arts and DIY Crafts, Scrapbooks, Decorate your Diary, Hand Book, Calendars, Decor, Gift wrapping, Room Decoration on Walls. Use them to personalize your own stuff.
- 【PRETTY GIFT SET 】Good present for homemakers to trendy artsy. Aesthetic kawaii washi tape pack Includes :3 SIZES IN 1 SET, 30mm wide x 2 Rolls, 15mm wide x 2 Rolls,8mm wide x 2 Roll, 6.56ft long for each rolls tape
Washi paper with a rich variety of shapes, patterns and colors is the favorite of DIY lovers. It is light, adhesive and easy to rip off without adhesive residue, which makes it possible to bring creative ideas to life. It can be used to decorate anything you like to add a comfortable mood to your life, easily as change clothes.
What is Washi Tape?
There are millions of uses of washi tapes. Among them are decorating scrapbooks and calendars, bullet journal, differentiating keys, personal items and practically any other type of decoration or identification. Lots of Washi tape project ideas can be found online. More ideas, you can log on to YouTube and other sites to search.
For starters, “washi tape” comes from Japan, is a paper tape that comes in pretty colors and patterns. It comes on a roll like regular sticky tape, and is often translucent. It feels more like masking tape than true “paper”.
Hopefully now you have a better idea of the washi tape, and will start thinking of some fun ways to use them
It has many purposes including
Use in journaling or in planners
Labeling (you can write or print on most washi tapes)
Adding color just about anywhere