Pin Vise for Resin Casting Molds, LEOBRO Steel Hand Drill, Resin Drill with 10 PCS Drill Bit, Precision Hand Drill Tools for Epoxy Resin Arts Crafts, Wood, Clay, DIY Resin Keychain Jewelry Making
- Handy Hand Drill for Crafts: Help drill small holes in resin, wood, plastic, polymer clay, bead, pearl or other not too hard surface, assist to make resin jewelry, resin keychain, necklace, erring, bracelet, pendant, model, sculpture, doll etc., make small precision job much easier. Note: Not fit for hard materials, like iron, steel, stone.
- Sturdy & Exquisite Pin Vise: The precision resin drill is made of premium stainless steel, rust proof, sturdy and durable. Silver surface, polished handle, has even rough texture in 3 turning parts, looks pretty exquisite and can be rotated easily, fit for various DIY craft projects.
- Precision Drill Bits Set: 10 sizes of steel drill bits, 0.8/1.0/1.2/1.5/1.8/2.0/2.2/2.5/2.8/3.0 mm, satisfy your different demands. Pointed end, good for drilling, and the holes drilled will be nice and clean. All 10pcs are packed in a plastic box which has 10 compartments and according marks, prevent loss, and easy to distinguish.
- Tight 3 Jaw Chuck: The hand pin vise features 3 jaw chuck, clamp the drills bits in 0.8-3 mm, keep them upright and clip them tightly, great for smooth drilling work, and it’s easy to install and replace drill bits by rotating the vise head.
- Use-friendly Drill Tool: Swivel hand drill for manual drilling, 12 cm/ 4. 72 inch long, right size for average hand, good for using. Simple operation, just half unscrew the vise head, insert the drill bit, then screw the head tightly, target the place, fix the top of handle while turning the handle.
Note: Sometimes the thinnest bit may hide between the gaps of the box, or mix with the thicker ones, please check carefully!!
1 piece Steel Hand Drill
10pcs Drill Bits of Assorted Sizes
Material: Stainless Steel
Pin Vise: 12 cm/ 4.72 inch long.
Drill bits: 0.8~3 mm thick, 3~6 cm/ 1.18~2.36 inch long
Versatile Hand Drill for Crafts:
√ Used to drill small holes in resin, wood, plastic, beads, pearls etc. for making jewelry, necklace, earring, bracelet, pendant, key chain, Christmas decorations.
√ Used for paper crafting, small DIY home project, delicate polymer clay sculpting work, woodwork.
√ Used for making tools, making miniature objects like plane model, modifying small metal figure of game.
High Quality Hand Pin Vise for Drilling
--Made of stainless steel, rust-resistant, sturdy and durable, serve you for a long time.
--Silver polished surface, partly has even rough texture, pretty delicate.
--Rough texture in the parts for rotating, enhance friction, well prevent finger from sliding and make rotation more easier.
--3-jaw chuck design, keep bits upright and clip them tightly, good for smooth drilling work.
--10 sizes of drill bits attached, satisfy your various demand; pointed end, not flat, help drill easily; packed in 1 plastic box with compartments and according marks, convenient for storing, finding, and distinguishing.
Easy to Operate:
Steps 1: Take out the suitable drill bit, and half unscrew the vise head.
Steps 2: Half insert the drill bit, and screw the head tightly.
Steps 3: Target the place where you are going to drill a hole, use one hand to fix the top of handle while using the other hand to rotate the handle,
Tips 1: Or you can just use one hand to drill by holding the pin vise, using little finger and ring finger to fix the the top of handle, using thumb and fore finger to rotate the handle.
Tips 2: Before drilling, scratching/ chiseling a little dent or using a bradawl to mark on the place you intend to start a hole, will help drill steadily.
Tips 3: You may need some patience when drilling holes in a little hard materials, like seashell, beads, pearls.
1. The hand drill is manual operated, not battery operated.
2. Not suitable for hard materials like iron, steel, stone, glass, tile, etc..
3. Small hand drill, only can clamp the drill bits smaller than 3 mm.
4. Sometimes the thinnest bit may hide between the gaps of the box, or mix with the thicker ones, please check carefully!!