Paxcoo 1mm Elastic Bracelet String Cord Stretch Bead Cord for Jewelry Making and Bracelet Making
- VALUE PACK OF ELASTIC CORD – Paxcoo bracelet string comes with a roll of 100m/ 328ft elastic cord, ideal for bracelet making, jewelry making, beading, necklace making and other art craft projects
- FLAT ELASTIC STRING – The elastic string is approx. 1 mm in width and 0.7mm in thickness. 100m/ 328 ft per roll. It is easy to tie knots and the knot is strong and small to make your beads secure and you can hide the knot easily
- ELASTIC FOR BRACELET MAKING – This bracelet string is made of elastic polyester spandex and it is crystal looking, which is sturdy for use and beautiful looking. The stretchy thread is great for beading projects
- BEAD STRING FOR JEWELRY MAKING – The elastic cord is perfect for bracelet, necklace, bead weaving and other jewelry craft projects. Especially fit for using with seed beads, gemstone beads, glass beads and other beads for jewelry making
- PRODUCT WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - We provide 48-days money-back and 24-months warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question
Paxcoo 1mm Elastic Bracelet string cord for jewelry making
Paxcoo elastic string is made of high quality strong & stretchy polyester material that are perfect for bracelet, necklace, bead weaving and other jewelry craft projects
Material: elastic polyester spandex
Cord Shape: flat shape
Measurement: 0.7 x 1.0mm (Thickness x Width) / 0.027 x 0.039 inch
Length: approx. 100 m / 328 ft
1 roll of elastic string cord
How to use:
STEP 1: Choose how many layers of elastic string to use according to the diameter of the hole on the beads. It is recommended to use double layer.
STEP 2: Folded elastic string. Use the bead wire to grip the loop of the folded elastic string.
STEP 3: Thread the beads until the bracelet fits your wrist (Kindly Prompt: The length of cord= wrist size x 2 + 40cm)
STEP 4: Thread the cord ends through the other loop side to knot the cord.
STEP 5: Tighten the cord, adjust the size between beads to make them close together
STEP 6: Tie a double knot for two strands of cord, and scissor the unnecessary part of cord. Reinforce with glue or nail polish if necessary
STEP 7: Hide the knot in one of beads