MILIVIXAY Wooden Candle Wick Holders,Candle Wicks Centering Device,Candle Wick Bars,Wick Holders for Candle Making,Wick Clips for Candles,Candle Centering Tool,120 Pack
Only 50 left
- 120 Pcs, Length 4,4" (11,4 cm), Width 0,3" (9 mm); Hole Dia 0,15" (4mm).
- LONG TERM USE, Made From High Quality Wood. Perfect for Making Large Batches of Candles at One Time!
- EASY TO USE, Fit Most Container Sizes, Work Great for Centering and Holding Most Types of Wicks Straight In The Container While the Wax Sets. Such As Jelly Jars, Teacups, Soda/soup Cans, Sea Shells, Bowls, Coffee Mugs, Plant Pots, Etc.must Have for Homemade Candles!
- Very Sturdy and Well Designed, Indispensable For Candle Making.
- Candle Wick Clips are Easy To Use for Both Beginning Homemade and Professional Candle Makers.
- 120 pieces in one pack
- Wooden candle wick holders.
- Length 4,4" (11,4 cm).
- Width 0,3" (9 mm).
- Central hole dia 0,15" (4 mm).
- Made of white birch.
- Fit most container sizes.
- Work well with most types and sizes of candle wicks.
- Perfect for making large batches of candles.
How to use:
- Secure your wick to the bottom of your container (using a candle wick sticker).
- Put the tip of the wick through the hole in the wick holder, and center the wick in the middle at the top of your container.
- Bend the wick so that it runs along the length of the stick (on top) and tuck it tightly around the end of the stick to keep it in place.
- They work well and were perfect for making candles .They work well as a stirrer in a pinch.
- These work great for centering and holding the wick in place.
- These are far more helpful than the metal ones that are hard to use. you should make a longer one for large candle projects.
Write Your Own Review