Mica Powder, Lip Gloss Pigment Powder 24 Colors, Handmade Soap Making Colorants, for Epoxy Resin Dye, Candle Making, Eye Shadow, Blush, Nail, Paint, Resin Craft
- POWDERED PIGMENTS SET: The 24 coloring soap bath bomb dyes in this set are mica powder dyes that melt fast and easy and are ideal for soap making you can only dream of. These organic mica powder for soap molds are bath bomb colorants as well as superb Soap dyes like no other ones
- Easy to Use: Newbie or pro, working with our colorants for soap making is a total breeze. This powder dyes that melt fast and attached to the soap material, and easy to create the perfect product. It can be used for a wide variety handmade Cosmetic. Use for Eye shadow, Blush, Nail Art and other Craft Projects.
- WAY OF USE: Safe for Cold Process, Melt & Pour, Bath Bombs, Lotions, Shower Gels, Nail Polishes and Eye Shadow.(Notice: Non-edible).
- Safety: We offer high quality solid dyes. These dyes are cruelty free and vegan. They are non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant free, stain free and gentle and safe to your skin.
- Purity: These long-lasting pure quality dyes are 0.18ounce Each Color (5g per color).
Pigment powder for bath bombs is widely used for producing the unique colorful soap.
They create effect of depth, shine and shimmer of various shades.
Soap Making Kit is easy to use as bath bomb colorant or as soap dye Supplies.
These Powdered Pigments Set Do not migrate. They are referred to as fast melting dyes.
They keep sharp contours for a long time, thus they suit perfectly for hand soap making supplies.
Mica powder for bath bombs is suitable for soap making, and is very thrifty and non- This pink, black, pearl, red and gold mica powder is not absorbed by skin and leaves no traces.
It keeps its brightness for a long time and doesn't fade.
This pigment powder is a perfect choice both for beginners and experts In Soap making dye and bath bomb making.
1. Before melting the base, cut it into small cubes, so it will melt faster faster. If you are melting the base in a microwave oven, use a special heat-resistant dish, glass or plastic cups, 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of Base melts in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Using water bath, the base melts at 158-176 °F
2. Add organic mica powder for soap molds at the rate of 0,002 – 0,007 ounce per 3,5 ounces (100 grams) of soap base, depending on how saturated the color you want to get. When you add bath bomb dye colorant to melted Soap base, stir thoroughly the mass in order to avoid lumps. For more convenience, it's also possible to add small amount of glycerin to makeup dye and then add this mixture to liquid base. Then pour the soap into the mold, sprinkling it with alcohol , and repeat this procedure afterwards
3. Pure alcohol is also used when making multi-layered soap. You need to sprinkle the frozen layer before pouring the next one - the layers are better attached to each other and do not break during the use. 3.5 lbs. (1588 grams ) of the base freezes in the mold on average in 5 hours.