Liquitex 4260432 Ink 30ML TITN, 1 Fl Oz (Pack of 1), Titanium White
Only 50 left
- A brilliant white single pigment color, which offers the strongest, most opaque of all whites. Titanium white is an inorganic pigment introduced in the early 1900s from titanium dioxide and is named after Titan. It's still the world's primary pigment for whiteness, brightness and opacity.
- Opacity: Opaque / Lightfast: I / Color code: 432, Super Fluid; Highly pigmented, extremely fluid with satin finish
- Includes 1-oz / 30ml jar of ink
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use
Liquitex Professional Acrylic INK! is a range of extremely fluid, acrylic inks that use super-fine pigments in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion. They dry quickly, are permanent, water-resistant, and non-clogging, which makes them ideal for a variety of techniques, from watercolor effects to stamping. 30 professional color spectrum; Intense bold lightfast colors; Extremely fluid, no need to dilute for airbrushing or calligraphy; Superior water resistance; Non-clogging; Fast drying; Ideal for watercolor effects, color blocking, and under painting. A balanced color line of opaque and transparent colors. Visit our Liquitex Storefront for full product assortment.
Write Your Own Review