guangyintong Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts 12" x 8ft - White HTV Vinyl Roll Iron on-Easy to Cut &Weed, Glossy Surface (White k1)
- 【WIDELY USED】Now heat transfer vinyl are widely used in all walks of life in the world, and our HTV vinyl produced by guangyintong is mainly used for athletic mesh fabrics, Cotton, polyester and cotton blend, Lycra/spandex, textiles etc. Such as bags，pillows，shirt, sportswear, aprons, hats. Can’t be used with waterproof coating, such as glass, ceramic, plastic.
- 【GOOD THICKNESS】This white heat transfer vinyl roll is made of PVC material with smooth and glossy surface. We call it K series. The characteristic of this film is that it is thicker than that of other companies, so when cutting, the pressure needs to be increased that will be easier to cut & weed. The size is 12 inch x 8 feet (30.5cmX2.44m)
- 【ADHESIVE BACK】The white iron on vinyl you got is two layers, a colored membrane and a protective sticky plastic membrane. The advantage of sticky back 1. You can stick back when you weed wrongly, the misaligned part can be glued back without wasting material; Another feature is when pressing, the sticky transparent plastic film can be fixed on the clothes, which don’t move easily. So it is suitable for new learners, easy to weed & heat.
- 【HOW TO USE WHITE HTV VINYL】(1.Use computer to create your design 2. Feed the vinyl into cutting machine clear film down, be sure to cut the mirror side 3. Remove the excess parts 4. Place the graphic on the target area. Make sure the surface is flat 5. Hold steady your heat press at 302-330℉/10s-20s (if you use a home iron, firmly press and increase time) 6. Warm Peel. NOTE: ★ wait 24 hours before the first wash ★ If flipped, increase pressure and temperature and heat again.
guangyintong divided into guang, yin, tong. Chinese is 广，印，通. it means our heat transfer vinyl can be transfered in a very wide range of places. Our brand has a long history with 20 years, specializes in PVC glossy K series, PVC matte A series, PU adhesive D series, fluorescent vinyl, reflective htv, reflective rainbow htv glitter htv, glow glitter htv, chameleon vinyl, glow in the dark htv, pattern vinyl and so on. We have our own factory, aiming to provide customers with inexpensive products that can be purchased with confidence.
Compare of Heat Transfer Vinyl A type and K type
guangyintong has TWO types of PVC htv vinyl: One is A type - No Adhesive back Matte surface, another one is K type- Adhesive back Glossy surface. Both of them has its advantages and disadvantages. Advantage of A: 1. Clean Easily (unwanted part don't stick back also your fingers ) 2. Keep Clean (dusty won't stick on surface) 3. Noble (matte surface looks dark and ouch feels good ) . Professionals prefer to choose A type. because it can weed quickly. Advantage of K: 1. Stick back: (you can stick back when weeding wrong, not easy falling) 2.Shiny and Smooth (Glossy surface looks more bright and glossy) 3.Stable on Fabric (It can stick on clothes when you are weeding, especially when you use an iron, it won’t move easily). Some customers will confuse these two types, it doesn't mean no adhesive type is not good quality, it depends on what do you like. So which type do you like?
How to use Heat Transfer Vinyl?
1.Use computer to create your design
2. Feed the vinyl into cutting machine clear film down, be sure to cut the mirror side
3. Remove the excess parts
4. Place the graphic on the target area. Make sure the surface is flat
5. Hold steady your heat press at 302-330℉/10s-20s (if you use a home iron, firmly press and increase time)
6. Warm Peel.
- 1. wait 24 hours before the first wash
- If flipped, increase pressure and temperature and heat again
- Our htv iron on vinyl is suitable for a wide range of fabrics such as Cotton, Polyester, Poly Blends, leather products, luggage products, oxford cloth, non - woven cloth. Can not be printed on clothes with waterproof coating.Such as: metal products, ceramics, plastics and wooden products.
- This HTV vinyl roll adheres to textiles by both household iron and heat press. if you use iron, firmly press and take enough time and temperature. It is a perfect solution for detailed and superior quality designs, lettering, numbering and logos for sports-wear, t-shirts, baseball caps and other garments, what's more the high quality quality lets you rest assured to use, the unique design makes you uniqie.