Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Hot Glue Gun Kit with 30 Hot Glue Sticks
- Glue gun features: Dual temp, precision nozzle, easy squeeze trigger, enhanced safety features, built-in stand, wide base
- Gorilla hot glue sticks: Weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use, safe for both high & low temperature glue guns, 45 second working time, impact tough
- Gorilla Mini Dual Temp Glue Gun uses mini sized glue sticks (. 27" Diameter)
- This set includes: (1) dual temp mini hot glue gun plus (1) 30 count 4" mini hot glue sticks
The Gorilla Dual Temp Mini Glue Gun is an ideal tool for crafts and repairs. It is light weight, with a comfort grip and a built-in stand making it easy to use. The easy squeeze trigger and long insulated nozzle allow a precise application on whatever project you are working on.
Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks provide a long term hold even on hard to bond surfaces. The clear adhesive works with both high and low temperature glue guns and features an extended working time for added convenience for all types of projects. Gorilla Hot Glue is also weather-resistant and incredibly durable.
1. Plug into 120V electrical outlet.
2. Insert 0.27” diameter mini glue stick into back of glue gun through the feeder tube.
3. Allow glue gun to heat for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Squeeze trigger to dispense glue. More glue is dispensed by squeezing trigger repeatedly. Continue glue flow by adding additional glue sticks. Note: Requires approximately 2 glue sticks for initial start up.
5. Immediately press surfaces to be bonded together.
6. Do not pull glue sticks from glue gun. If changing glue, feed remainder of glue stick through glue gun.
7. Unplug after use and allow glue gun to cool completely before storing.
Dual Temp Glue Gun: Use High Temperature for Wood, Plastic, Metal, Glass & more. Use Low Temperature for Floral, Fabric, Foam, Jewelry and more.
Glue gun will not heat up: Make sure glue gun is plugged into a 120V electrical outlet. If glue gun still does not work, the internal fuse of the glue gun may be blown and the glue gun is not repairable. Do not use.
Glue backs up at inlet tube: Glue sticks may be the wrong size. Use only the recommended 0.27” diameter mini glue sticks. Note: Do not elevate front of glue gun. Always use side stands or attached stand.